Refreshed Christian Media Distribution seeks to be a responsible participant in the transmission of news.
By purchasing our services, our clients are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The client gives Refreshed Christian Media Distribution permission to use, copy, transmit and distribute the client’s news releases and other materials submitted for distribution to the media on our custom media list.
- This distribution will not occur until clients have paid the pricing as posted on the Refreshed Christian Media Distribution website.
- Refreshed Christian Media Distribution reserves the right to refuse to distribute any material in any news release submitted for any reason. Should a news release not be approved for distribution, Refreshed Christian Media Distribution will refund to the client any prepaid fees.
- By submitting a news release, the client represents and warrants that the news release (or any other material provided to Refreshed Christian Media Distribution for dissemination to the media) will not contain any defamatory, obscene, inaccurate or otherwise unlawful matter, nor infringe or invade any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy or publicity, or any other personal or proprietary right of any third party. Client shall defend, indemnify and hold representatives of Refreshed Christian Media Distribution from and against all liabilities, damages, losses and costs arising from any third party claims, actions or proceedings involving an alleged breach of the client’s warranty obligations hereunder, and/or any act or omission by the client in furtherance of its responsibilities in this agreement.
- Except with respect to client’s indemnification obligations set forth above, in no event shall either party be liable to the other party or any other entity for any special, consequential, incidental damages or damages for loss of revenues, data or use, however caused, on any theory of liability even if a party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.